Wednesday, July 27, 2011

UNIQUE CAMERA ANGLE

If you're tired of balloons you may want to avoid the blog until after the weekend.  I'll probably finish out the week with shots from the balloon challenge. Easy pickin's there for a lot of themes.
Looking nearly straight up as this balloon passed over made for a unique camera angle. I was lucky enough to be right on the field with the balloons, directly across the air strip from where they were launching. Many of them went almost directly overhead. Later there were many opportunities to pull over and shoot them in flight and as they landed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not boring me. This is a good angle. You can be glad it is not a bird so you didn’t have to worry about bird droppings.

Bobbi Dunn said...

No "tired of balloons" from me. Keep 'em comin'. I love the colors and fondly remember my one flight.

Lois said...

Looks like a kaleidoscope. Love the angle of this shot, and I love the balloons.

BobbieCoughlin said...

An explosion of color!

Anonymous said...

Since viewing all your posts on the balloons, I recently caught the tail-end of a documentary on how they are made, it all just seemed to tie in nicely.

JobaScraps said...

so pretty

JobaScraps said...

So Pretty